ESA AUTOMOTION (Italia) complete CNC solution with real 12 Axis CNC controller, Can-open communication ports, servo motors, servo drivers, fiber optical cables, 15.6” TouchPanel PC and Windows10 operating system.
8.00 m net processing area, double station.
7.5 kW 24.000 rpm Spindle ISO30 Tool Holders
Barcode reader and the software upgrade for ESA controller
Automatic tool length measurement system.
Tool changer magazine with 10 positions linear type placed in the middle of the machine.
Tool kit 10 pieces of tool holders + collets + cutters.
Disc cutter 200 mm. + tool Holder
8 profile clamps – automatic positioned
350 mm X 230 mm. Profile processing from the top and front
150 mm. X 230 mm. Profile processing from 3 sides of the profile
Pulse mist coolant controlled by the CNC.
Uni_Link 3D CAD-CAM + OnBoard Software
Tapping with thread milling
• Servo motor 4 Axis CNC controlled machining centre with a protection cover.
• Thanks to the protection cover, the machine has both sound isolation and the dust isolation.
• C column type profile carriage ensures 0,1mm./1m. Accuracy.
• 7,5 kW high speed spindle works up to 24.000 rpm and is able to work on 0-180 degrees around the profile. The alloys that can be processed on the machine: Aluminium up to 20 mm wall thickness – steel up to 8 mm wall thickness – light alloys such as PVC and etc.
• The XC 3000 has profile clamps that are manually positioned according to the positions assigned by the CAD-CAM software. AUTOMATIC POSITIONING is optional. All clamps are mounted on the machine with linear bearings and move on linear guides.
• 350 mm X 230 mm Profile processing from the top and from the front.
• 150 mm. X 230 mm. Profile processing from 3 sides of the profile.
• Thanks to 12 positions tool magazine, it is possible to carry any tool b/w 1 mm – 20 mm tool diameter and 200 of disc cutter. The disc cutter is vital for alu windows&doors&sliding series processing.
• Waste pieces are isolated by the machine cover and extracted by the operator.
• CAD-CAM software is specially designed for the easiest way of processing profiles. The system starts working with the import of DXF drawings of the profile that will be processed. It is extremely easy to program the profile, make demo before it works, help to work out time study and keep the work done in the HDD of the machine easily.
• X axis net processing length: 8.000 mm. – Double station
• Y axis net processing width: 230 mm.
• Z axis net processing depth: 230 mm.
The body: Vibration free steel chasis, processed with the highest accuracy before mounting the mecanichal accessories.
Spindle Heads: 7.5 kw 1.000 -24.000 rpm spindle with one inverter adjusted for any rotation speed.
Axis technical information:
• X axis is working on rack and pinion with brushless servo motors and guided by linear guides with 70 mt./min speed. 1.6 kW – 4 Nm – 6.000 rpm. – with 1/10 geared 90 mm body.
• Y axis is working on rack and pinion with brushless servo motors and guided by linear guides with 60 mt./min speed. 1.6 kW – 4 Nm – 4.000 rpm. – with 1/10 geared 90 mm body.
• Z axis works with a screw mill and brushless brake type servo motor with a speed of 25 mt./min.
• 1.6 kW – 4 Nm – 4.000 rpm. – with 20 pitch 20 diameter screw mill and 1/3 ratio belt&coupling.
• A – Axis 0.2 kW – 1.0 Nm – 5.000 rpm. – with Cycloid Harmonic Reducer 1/119 geared zero beklasch.
• All servo motors are working with ABSOLUTE ENCODERS so there is no need for making homing.
• Total installed power: 13 kW / 30A / 400V / 50-60 Hz.
• Air pressure and air consumption: 6-8 Bar. – 70 L/min.
• Net dimensions: 10.360 X 2.200 X 2.750 mm.
• Packing dimensions: 11.360 X 2.300 X 2.350 mm.
• Machine weight: 5.450 Kgs.
Pneumatic Profile Clamps:
• 230 mm. clamping section.
• Automatic positioning.
• Thanks to the special design of the clamps, that are for machining Windows and Doors and Curtain Wall profiles, the loading and offloading is extremely easy.
• Referance points: 2 pieces.
• Profile clamps: 8 pieces
• CAD-CAM Software: 1 licance included.
• Automatic opening and closing machine enclosure cover: CNC controlled
Tool changing magazine:
• Placed at the end of the machine, the tool changer is stationary to use long sized and big diameter tools.
• Maximum disc cutter diameter 200 mm.
• Maximum tool size 200 mm.
Electronic equipment: ESA AUTOMOTION www.esautomotion.it
• Servo motors and servo drives in communication via can-OPEN
• Movable CNC controller terminal mounted on the machine body rotating 0-180 degrees.
• Electric system and the cabinet with the cooling system.
• Special cables for fast communication of the axes.
• CNC controller – 12 Axis with can-Open.
• Industrial PC 15.6” TouchPanel – Windows10 with licance.
• AC Inverter for adjusting the speed of the spindle 0-24.000 rpm.
• Tool measurement probe
Crackmill and pignon:
• Grounded Helix Crackmill
• Grounded Helix Pignon
• Z Axis screw mill
Routing heads: www.hiteco.net
• High speed spindle with ceramic bearings.
• Air cooling system.
• Spindle 7.5 kW 24.000 rpm.
• IS0 SK 30 Type Tool Holders
• 5-6-8-10-12 mm Collet Set
• Cutter set
• Disc cutter set: 80-120-150-180 mm.
• Users’ manual
• Electric scheme
CNC spray mist coolant system
• Trico model
• Mounted on the Z axis
UNI_LINK 3D CAD-CAM:
• Design, R&D and application are carried through the vast experinece of ino machinery team and Uni_Link engineers in Belgium.
• The perfect optimization of economic profile working in 3,4 and 5 Axis.
• Importing of DXF files and converting them to 3D images.
• Generating G-codes over the DXF files
• Understanding of the operations on the DXf files and auto-tooling
• Also availbale in Office verson with a perfect simulation interface, so that the one working at the Office will also prepare the profile machining programs just like he is beside the machine.
• Incredibly user friendly for the operator and also for the Office responsbile who will prepare the machining files in the Office.
• CNC clamp management and collusion control.
• Auto positioning of the profiles on the clamps according to the operations on the profiles.
• Macro creation for each operation and placing them on the profile automatically.
• Independent form the size of the prfoile it is possible to place any operation on the same profile in different legth parametricly.
• All the profiles that will be machined, will be listed on the machine HMI and operator wil lonly have to press the start button.
• Ability to work with all Windows and Doors production softwares like Schücal or Orgadata or similar.
• Ability to prepare cut-list optimization for the double mitre saw and import in .csv format. Optionally barcode genaration from the cutting machine and reading by the machining center is availbale.
• This software is the easiest software in the market and the richest software also in capabilities.